Welcome to Brightwood Adventures!
Help Wally, Rowan, and the rest of the gang build a bustling Village in the Dark Forest.
Brave adventurers have traveled through the Dark Forest to discover the Lost Village of King Lionheart, but they need your help to restore it from a tiny meadow to a thriving community.
Our aim is to provide you, while playing Brightwood Adventures, with all the information you could possibly need regarding game economies, building construction, houses, decor, quests, items, tricks and tips. We hope you'll find this a useful resource, and if you have any additional information, please feel free to add it to our Wiki!
No More Black Hole of Support
This isn't actually a new feature, so to speak, but it needs to be announced that Kiwi's Tech Support has changed drastically. They now have a Help Ticket system, for one thing. They, now, seem to be happy to respond to people's problems and questions. They also have those Out of Office replies if you should happen to email them while their office is closed. Just the fact they have implemented this is a big step in the right direction. There is no more "Black Hole of Support." To see their Help Ticket system, please visit here. You should also check out their updated website here. I'm not sure what happened, but I have to give Kudos where Kudos is deserved. And Kiwi deserves a big kudos for making these much needed changes.
PLEASE be super careful with the Sales pop-up screens. You don't want to accidentally buy something. Make sure to give the screen time to popup when starting the game, but also when returning from Portals and Neighbors.
Current Limited Edition (LE) Series
- Active: 10/17 - 10/19 -- Original Date: 03/04/2013
There's a second LE currently active: The Dancing Hut of Brightwood (Opens in New Tab)
- Active: 10/18 - 10/23 -- Original Date: 10/17/2013
The next ReActivated LE is: Back to Nature (Opens in New Tab)
- Active: 10/20 - 10/23 -- Original Date: 03/07/2013
- Need Your Help! I have already completed this LE when it first came out. That being said, I will not be able to complete the LE again to fill out the Walkthrough with all the accurate info. If you are completing it for the first time, please check out the Walkthrough and fill out any information you possibly can, including screenshots of the LE Special Items you find in the Forest or Cave. The best way to get screenshots of these items is once you have collected them, go to your Special Items list and take a screenshot of the item. I can do any editing necessary to make the screenshots uniform with all the rest. You can use the LE_Series: Glimpse into the Future as a guide. If you're not able to get it all, that's fine. If you need help editing, please contact me. If you just want to keep track of the info and give it to me, I will be more than happy to complete the Walkthrough. If you have any questions, or need help, please contact me! Thanks! CoolBurnMtW (Msg Wall) (Official Profile) 03:37, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
- P.S. I am going to email Kiwi to see if they will remove my already completed Bat Moon Globe and restart the LE so I can fill out the Walkthrough with all the information and pictures. I'm not holding my breath on this request, so hopefully someone will be able to help complete the Walkthrough with all the screenshots and information. Thanks again! CoolBurnMtW (Msg Wall) (Official Profile)
- I emailed them and they are unwilling to remove already completed LE Structures and restart the LE so I can properly post the complete Walkthrough info. They hinted that they would do it after they are not so busy with technical issues. Since there was just an update released, I would imagine they are having issues with this latest update that takes precedence over the info for this wiki. I understand, but it is disappointing. I wish this wiki had a better standing with Kiwi. Maybe over time a better relationship can be developed. CoolBurnMtW (Msg Wall) (Official Profile) 03:37, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
Advice: Since Kiwi is rehashing some of the old LEs, you may want to reference this page to see what Structure it finds and builds. This will allow you to make the decision if you want two of the same Structure, or not. If you decide you don't want to complete a certain LE, all you can do is wait for it to expire without doing any of the Tasks it gives you in the first Quest of the Series. If the first Quest asks you to Search the Forest for something and you have a Regular Series that is asking you to find something in the Forest, there's no way to tell it you don't want to find the LE Structure. You can either wait for the LE to expire before doing the Regular Quest Task, or take a gamble and see which one you get. After the LE expires, you can (I have verified this is possible) Sell the incomplete Structure. If anyone has any questions, please leave a message on my Wall. Thanks to SiBurning for providing the info!
New In-Game Features
- They've added the ability to record video of your game play and share it in various ways. It also records through your microphone, but you have the option to turn off the voice overlay when sharing the videos.
New Wiki-Related Features
We're working hard (behind the scenes right now) to change the tone and update the information on this Wikia. You'll notice things here and there being changed and updated. Please be patient with us, but let us know if something isn't working or loading correctly. If you're interested in helping out, please let us know that, too. Visit the Editing the Wiki Forum Board to see the conversations about how to implement changes, and to see what we're working on. If anyone has any questions or comments, please contact an Admin here . Thanks so much! This is everybody's Wiki, so we hope to hear from everyone.
- Download the Game from Google Play Store and iTunes
- Get Free Axes
- How to Find the Quarry
- Tips and Tricks
- Ask Questions and Share Insights on the Forum
- List of Quests
- Regular Quest Series (Work in Progress)
- Quest Buildings
- Quest Special Items
- Limited Edition Quests
- Sandy Forest Quests
- Spook Row Quests
- Snowy Hills Quests
- Premium Buildings
- Note: On the Helpers page, Ricky Roo is one of the Helpers you get free via Quest Series even though he is listed in the Helpers section of the Market available for Gold. If anyone knows if the information on him is correct, please update the Helpers page. Thanks!
- Experience Levels
- Happiness Levels
- Special Items
- Neighbors (Community/Social)
- Harvesting Strategies