Welcome to Brightwood Adventures!
Help Wally, Rowan, and the rest of the gang build a bustling Village in the Dark Forest.
Brave adventurers have traveled through the Dark Forest to discover the Lost Village of King Lionheart, but they need your help to restore it from a tiny meadow to a thriving community.
Our aim is to provide you, while playing Brightwood Adventures, with all the information you could possibly need regarding game economies, building construction, houses, decor, quests, items, tricks and tips. We hope you'll find this a useful resource, and if you have any additional information, please feel free to add it to our Wiki!
No More Black Hole of Support
This isn't actually a new feature, so to speak, but it needs to be announced that Kiwi's Tech Support has changed drastically. They now have a Help Ticket system, for one thing. They, now, seem to be happy to respond to people's problems and questions. They also have those Out of Office replies if you should happen to email them while their office is closed. Just the fact they have implemented this is a big step in the right direction. There is no more "Black Hole of Support." To see their Help Ticket system, please visit here. You should also check out their updated website here. I'm not sure what happened, but I have to give Kudos where Kudos is deserved. And Kiwi deserves a big kudos for making these much needed changes.
- 30% - 150% More on Axes! -- This is a good sale for Axes, but if you're spending real money on the game anyway, just wait until the next sale on Gold comes around. It's the best Resource to stockpile as you can use it to Recharge the Axe Generator and have a steady flow of Axes coming in. Axes can only be used for one thing in the game, which makes this not a very good sale to spend real money on, unless, you need a quick bump in Axes.
- Treasure Hunt -- 4 Axes to Start | Play at your own risk! If you have a good memory, go for it, because you can really rack up the Axes!
- Active: 10/31 - 11/03
PLEASE be super careful with the Sales pop-up screens. You don't want to accidentally buy something. Make sure to give the screen time to popup when starting the game, but also when returning from Portals and Neighbors.
Current Limited Edition (LE) Series
The latest Limited Edition (LE) Series Walkthrough(s):
- The Count of Brightsylvania (Opens in New Tab)
- Active: 10/25 - 10/31 -- Original Date: 10/24/2013
- Hooray Soiree (Opens in New Tab)
- Active: 10/31 - 11/03 -- Original Date: 03/21/2013
- The Next LE to be ReActivated is:
Need 2 Know! If you have already completed any of the ReActivated LEs, it will automatically say you've completed each Quest in the Series, stopping at the Cleaning Quest. I believe this is because it is pulling data saying you have already completed the LE, at some point in the past. You should also know that if you have already completed an LE and you leave the game without actually opening the Quest window to see what Tasks there are, it will automatically advance when you start your game back up. This is a bit complicated and hard to put to words so leave a message in this Thread on the Forum if you have any questions. From there you'll have to let it expire and go away by itself. There is no way around this that I have found. I tried putting an already completed LE Structure in my Inventory BEFORE the LE was actually activated, and it let me Find the Structure again, but for the Clean Quest it says 0/2. Meaning after I Clean the one I just found, it still won't advance because the other one has already been Cleaned. As far as I know, there's no way to have two of the same LE Structures in your Village. I hope that makes as much sense on screen as it did in my head while typing it. CoolBurnMtW (Official Msg Wall) (Official Profile) 10:26, October 25, 2014 (UTC)
Advice: Since Kiwi is rehashing some of the old LEs, you may want to reference this page to see what Structure it finds and builds. If you decide you don't want to complete a certain LE, all you can do is wait for it to expire after it (should) automatically advances you to the Cleaning Quest of the Series. If the first Quest asks you to Search the Forest for something and you have a Regular Series that is asking you to find something in the Forest, there's no way to tell it you don't want to find the LE Structure. You can either wait for the LE to expire before doing the Regular Quest Task, or take a gamble and see which one you get. After the LE expires, you can (I have verified this is possible) Sell the incomplete Structure. If anyone has any questions, please leave a message on my Wall. Thanks to SiBurning for providing the info!
New In-Game Features
- They've added the ability to record video of your game play and share it in various ways. It also records through your microphone, but you have the option to turn off the voice overlay when sharing the videos.
New Wiki-Related Features
We're working hard (behind the scenes right now) to change the tone and update the information on this Wikia. You'll notice things here and there being changed and updated. Please be patient with us, but let us know if something isn't working or loading correctly. If you're interested in helping out, please let us know that, too. Visit the Editing the Wiki Forum Board to see the conversations about how to implement changes, and to see what we're working on. If anyone has any questions or comments, please contact an Admin here . Thanks so much! This is everybody's Wiki, so we hope to hear from everyone.
- Download the Game from Google Play Store and iTunes
- Get Free Axes
- How to Find the Quarry
- Tips and Tricks
- Ask Questions and Share Insights on the Forum
- List of Quests
- Regular Quest Series (Work in Progress)
- Quest Buildings
- Quest Special Items
- Limited Edition Quests
- Sandy Forest Quests
- Spook Row Quests
- Snowy Hills Quests
- Premium Buildings
- Note: On the Helpers page, Ricky Roo is one of the Helpers you get free via Quest Series even though he is listed in the Helpers section of the Market available for Gold. If anyone knows if the information on him is correct, please update the Helpers page. Thanks!
- Experience Levels
- Happiness Levels
- Special Items
- Neighbors (Community/Social)
- Harvesting Strategies