This page contains the latest information on Sales and the link to latest Limited Edition (LE) Quest Walkthrough.
- Detailed info on sales is in the process of being moved. We will keep you up to date as to where to find the info. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any questions or comments on any sales info, please contact me. CoolBurnMtW (Msg Wall) (Official Profile) 05:58, October 15, 2014 (UTC)
Note: Please be careful with the Sales screens popping up when your game first starts, and also when you return to your Village from a Portal Location. If you accidentally click on one of them, you will have to Contact Tech Support to get your "purchase" undone.
New In-Game Features
- They got rid of the option for a monthly subscription.
- They have also added an in-game way to record videos you can share in several ways. If you have more, detailed info on this, please feel free to post it on here. I can help with any formatting and/or placement. Thanks! CoolBurnMtW (Msg Wall) (Official Profile) 06:00, October 15, 2014 (UTC)
Major overhaul of this Wiki - In Progress
- I, your humble correspondent, along with Player2start and SiBurning have big changes in the works for just about the entire site. If you would like to help contribute or just give your input on how things should be done, please contact me, or join us on the Editing the Wiki Forum Board. I would like to hear from anyone and everyone. Thanks!
Latest Update released on Google Play - September 26, 2014 -- Version 2.6.0
Latest LE Series
Please visit the LE Series page for the latest Walkthrough and Information.
- See a History of all past Sales here.
- The purpose of that page is to see if there are any patterns to Sales. I'm also working on adding more info about each sale, including opinions on whether they're good or bad sales. If you have any input, please visit this Forum Thread and add your input. Thanks!